Change the blog layout
Go to Appearance > Customize > Theme Settings > Blog Settings then you will find the layout option here. You can change the layout to 3-column, 2-column (default), or 1-column.
Go to Appearance > Customize > Theme Settings > General Settings to set the visibility of the button.
Go to Appearance > Customize > Site Identity and you will find the options to edit both copyright text and social icon URLs.
Go to Appearance > Customize > Theme Settings > General Settings, and you will find the option there.
Translate the theme
Please follow these steps to translate the text in the theme into your language:
- Download and install the Poedit software: http://www.poedit.net/download.php
- In the extracted theme ZIP file, open the /annette/languages folder and you will see a file named annette.pot in there. Open the file with Poedit. Once opened, you will see all the English text used in the theme.
- Click the Create new translation button. Make sure to select the target language with the country name in parenthesis.
- Translate the text then save. After saving, you will get new PO and MO files for your language. For example, if your target language is German (Germany), Poedit should create the files and name them as de_DE.po and de_DE.mo.
- Upload the de_DE.mo file into the /languages folder of the installed theme directory on your server. The path should be like so:
- On the WordPress admin panel, go to Settings > General > Site Language and you can select your language here.
- That’s it. WordPress should now load the translated text for the theme.
* Note that this is not the same as creating a multilingual site (multiple languages). To create a multilingual site, you would need to use a special plugin like WPML plugin for that.